Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu (1300m)
Day 02: Kathmandu to Darbang (1100m)
Day 03: Trek to Sibang (1770m
Day 04: Trek to Naura Bhir (1450m)
Day 05: Trek to Lapche Kharka (2000m)
Day 06: Trek to Sallaghari (2500ms)
Day 07: Trek to Italian Base Camp (3660m)
Day 08: Trek to Japanese Camp (4200m)
Day 09: Rest day at Japanese Camp
Day 10: Trek to Dhaulagiri Base Camp (4748m)
Day 11: Rest at Dhaulagiri Base Camp
Day 12: Trek to Hidden Valley (5120m) via French Pass(5360m)
Day 13: Sightseeing and Exploring the Hidden Valley
Day 14: Trek to Yak Kharaka (3837m) via Dhampus Pass
Day 15: Trek to Jomsom (2736m)
Day 16: Fly from Jomsom to Pokhara.
Day 17: Fly from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
Day 18: Final departure
- Airport Transfer Costs
- Hotel Accommodation Cost for 3 Nights Bed and Breakfast
- Welcome and Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu
- Domestic Airfares and Land Transportation Cost
- Porter for carrying luggage to the Base camp
- Trekking Route Map
- 1 professional guide
- A three-time meal with Hot Beverages and Soups During the Trek
- An individual tent for each member at base camps
- Valley Sightseeing: Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley [Swoyambu (Monkey temple) and Kathmandu Durbar Square] by a professional guide.
- Comprehensive Medical kit.
- International Airfares
- Nepal Entry Visa Fees
- Personal Expenses: All personal expenses like Alcoholic beverages, personal shopping, and any extra food items that do not fall in the category of Cost Includes.
- Extended stay or early arrival than Trip start date or early return from the trip.
- Filming Gears, Camera and Drone Permit Fees