Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the Hotel
Day 2: Drive / Fly to Pokhara & transfer to the Hotel (820m)
Day 3: Drive to Kande and trek to Pitam Deurali (2,100m)
Day 4: Trek from Pitam Deurali to Forest Camp (2,500m)
Day 5: Trek from Forest Camp to Low Camp (2,990m)
Day 6: Trek from Low Camp to High Camp (3,580m)
Day 7: Trek from High Camp to Mardi Himal Basecamp (4,500m) and Back to High Camp
Day 8: Trek from High to Siding Village (1,700m) via Low Camp
Day 9: Drive from Siding Village to Pokhara & transfer to the Hotel
Day 10: Drive / Fly from Pokhara to Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel
Day 11: Sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley
- Airport Transfer Costs
- Hotel Accommodation Cost for 3 Nights Bed and Breakfast
- Welcome and Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu
- Domestic Airfares and Land Transportation Cost
- Porter for carrying luggage to the Base camp
- Trekking Route Map
- 1 professional guide
- A three-time meal with Hot Beverages and Soups During the Trek
- An individual tent for each member at base camps
- Valley Sightseeing: Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley [Swoyambu (Monkey temple) and Kathmandu Durbar Square] by a professional guide.
- Comprehensive Medical kit.
- International Airfares
- Nepal Entry Visa Fees
- Personal Expenses: All personal expenses like Alcoholic beverages, personal shopping, and any extra food items that do not fall in the category of Cost Includes.
- Extended stay or early arrival than Trip start date or early return from the trip.
- Filming Gears, Camera and Drone Permit Fees
- Tips to the staffs
- Any Service that is not provided by the company
- Extra activities besides mentioned in the Itinerary.