Day 01: Arrival day (1,300m)
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley sightseeing and trek preparation (1,300m)
Day 03: Drive to Syabrubesi. (1460m)
Day 04: Trek to Gatlang. (2238m)
Day 05: Trek to Tatopani. (2,380m)
Day 06: Trek to Thuman (2,238m)
Day 07: Trek to Briddim (2,239m)
Day 08: Trek to Lama Hotel (2,455m)
Day 09: Trek to Langtang (3,430m)
Day 10: Trek to Keynjing Gompa (3,870m/12,696ft)
Day 11: Sightseeing and Exploration day (3,870m)
Day 12: Trek to Lama Hotel (2,455m)
Day 13: Trek Back to Syabrubesi (1460m)
Day 14: Drive to Kathmandu. (1,300m)
Day 15: Final Departure
- Airport Transfer Costs
- Hotel Accommodation Cost for 3 Nights Bed and Breakfast
- Welcome and Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu
- Domestic Airfares and Land Transportation Cost
- Porter for carrying luggage to the Base camp
- Trekking Route Map
- 1 professional guide
- A three-time meal with Hot Beverages and Soups During the Trek
- An individual tent for each member at base camps
- Valley Sightseeing: Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley [Swoyambu (Monkey temple) and Kathmandu Durbar Square] by a professional guide.
- Comprehensive Medical kit.
- International Airfares
- Nepal Entry Visa Fees
- Personal Expenses: All personal expenses like Alcoholic beverages, personal shopping, and any extra food items that do not fall in the category of Cost Includes.
- Extended stay or early arrival than Trip start date or early return from the trip.
- Filming Gears, Camera and Drone Permit Fees